Industrial Ethernet Extender and Media Converter
Extend Ethernet over existing copper at up to 60Mbps
The ML604D Ethernet extender provides media conversion from Ethernet to Ethernet over bonded copper. It can be connected to any standard Ethernet switch, router or hub to enable Ethernet extended delivery further into the network. ML604D can also be combined with any Actelis’ ML684Dx devices to support the ‘Drop and Continue’ topology of ‘4+4’ – four bonded copper to each side, supporting up to 60 Mbps per direction.
The ML604D is a hardened and robust Ethernet Extender with redundant power inputs designed for deployment in harsh environments. It complies with NEMA 4 extended temperature requirements and K.20/K.21/K.45 for extended protection against overvoltages and over-currents.
Key Take Aways
- High-Speed Copper Link – Up to 60Mbps
- Small form factor, no fan, and DIN railing
- Environmentally hardened
- Enhanced Security – Low vulnerability to hacking
- IEEE 802.3ah Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM) 2Base-TL Solution
- Rapid Service Deployment
- Superior Rate, Reach & Reliability
- Low Delay and Jitter for Voice and Video Transmission
- Carrier-Class OAM
- Worldwide Spectral Compliancy
- FCC, UL, CE, NEMA 4
- Ultra-compact Industrial Ethernet Extender
- Extending – Up to 60 Mbps (symmetrical Ethernet) over four bonded copper
- 1 x 10/100Base-T Ethernet interfaces
- Fits into space-constrained cabinets, DIN rails
- Dual Power Inputs
- Environmentally hardened, -400 to +750C, fanless operation
- Very low power, AC/DC options
- Actelis’ patented EFMplus technology for industry-leading performance
- MEF-compliant services with advanced SLAs
- Carrier-class Ethernet OAM including 802.3ah, CFM (802.1ag) and Y.1731 (ITU)
- Ease of installation and deployment with advanced copper
- Management suite, including MetaASSIST EMS, easy-to-use GUI,
SNMP & IBM Tivoli Software (Netcool Integration)
- It can be used with any Actelis devices
Get in touch to talk about your project
Can we help?
Our expert team are waiting for your call to assist!
Whether your right at the beginning or ready to specify your project requirements we are ready to take your call.
The way forward
Every project is different, our expert team adapts and works with you towards your solution.