Disaggregated Wireless Transport Platform
- Reducing Total Cost of Ownership
- Enhancing Subscriber Quality of Experience by enabling innovative high-performance Services
- Optimising network performance and reducing time-to-market, which leads to faster market share, corresponding revenue gains and high ROIs
Overcome the challenges associated with 5G – from macro cells to small cells across both urban and rural areas.
The IP-50FX leverages software and hardware disaggregation to create an ultra-scalable platform that integrates open hardware, best-of-breed network operating system (NOS) software, and Ceragon’s Radio-Aware Open Networking (RAON) software.
IP-50E and IP-50C radios can be connected to the IP-50FX, providing a full wireless transport solution with large radio groups using Layer 1 Link Bonding. These configurations can be deployed at tail or aggregation sites. They are fully compatible with SDN-based transport architecture, which provides performance, operational, and cost advantages. It accelerates the ability to take advantage of innovation by quickly deploying future features, new SW flavours, and more.
Key Take Aways
- IP-50E: 20 Gps/link universal E-Band radio
– Radio capacity: 20 Gps (2+0 XPIC configuration, utilising two units)Mechanical Specifications:
- Size: 1 RU up to 250mm depth with integrated fans
- Operation: ETSI EN 300 019-1-3, Class 3.2 -5°C (23°F) to +55°C (131°F) -25°C (-13°F) to +65°C (149°F) (exceptional temperatures with limited margins)
- Humidity: 5%RH to 95%RH
- Storage: ETSI EN 300 019-1-1 class 1.2 (Weather protected, not temperature-controlled Storage)
- IDU Standard Input: -48 VDC
- IDU DC Input range: -40.5 to -60 VDC
- Dual-feed power support
- NETCONF/YANG management
- First and second Aggregation
- Networking capacity: 32 / 64 / 120 Gbps
- Layer-1 carrier bonding: Up to 16+0
- Quality of Service: 3 levels of H-QoS
- IP/MPLS as the infrastructure
- IGP – OSPFv2/v3, IS-IS for the path of the MPLS tunnels with LFA L3VPN as the service.
- 1588 Boundary and Transparent Clock for full timing support from the network – G.8275.1 profile
- 1588 Boundary and Transparent Clock for partial timing support from the network with GNSS as a primary timing source – G.8275.2 profile
Get in touch to talk about your project
We can help?
Our expert team are waiting for your call to assist!
Whether you are at the beginning or ready to specify your project requirements we are ready to take your call.
The way forward
Every project is different, our expert team adapts and works with you towards your solution.