High voltage galvanic isolation of transmission lines
The LIU102A provides isolation to ‘hot’ sites such as high voltage electricity sub-stations that are subject to a rise of earth potential or for the protection of transmission equipment from HV flashover and static discharge. The isolator may be used on Lease lines, Pilot cables or Private Circuits with baseband voice and data services.
Key Take Aways
- ISOLATION: 15 kV RMS AC at 50Hz
- CHARACTERISTICS TO LINE BROADBAND : Nominal impedance 600 ohms
- CHARACTERISTICS TO EQUIPMENT Nominal Impedance 135 ohms Insertion loss +/- -0/25dB
- MODEM SERVICES : • ITU – T, V.34, V.33, V.32, V.29, • ITU – T V.27, V.26, V.23, V.22
- MOUNTING: • DIN rail 46 277 & 50 022 • Two screw fixing holes in base 4.5mmØ
- INSULATION • > 100 Meg Ω
- TEMPERATURE: • -20 to +70 C
- MATERIAL: • Case: Polycarbonate UL94 V-1 • Colour RAL7032
- TERMINATION• Screw termination • Wire size 2.5 to 4mm²
- SIZE: D 75 x W 55 x H 110
- WEIGHT: 430g
- MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS OF: • Low Voltage Directive 73/23/EEC: safety to BS EN 60950: 1998
Get in touch to talk about your project
Can we help?
Our expert team are waiting for your call to assist!
Whether your right at the beginning or ready to specify your project requirements we are ready to take your call.
The way forward
Every project is different, our expert team adapts and works with you towards your solution.