Secure IIoT Gateway with PLC and Edge Computing!
With built-in security and high-availability for applications controlling mission-critical operations, it presents an all-in-one solution for automation applications in the oil, gas, water and power utilities, industry 4.0 and building automation sectors.
Ruggedized, multiservice and compact
The SecFlow-1v-PLC makes use of an external PLC redundant and is a combination of an LTE router, PLC and industrial PC. HMI users can use intuitive dashboards to remotely control all units in the field and adjust the operation of sensors and relays as necessary.
Recommended capabilities for the PLC IoT gateway include:
- SCADA firewall IPS/ADS, stateful firewall IPsec, OpenVPN and PKI, Anomaly Detection
- PLC ladder logic; Master/Slave inter-connectivity options
- Northbound interface to HMI/dashboard
- Protocol support: Modbus, DNP3, BACnet
- Protocol conversion to MQTT
Key Take Aways
Industrial IoT Backhaul Demo
- 6 x Digital Inputs
- 6 x Digital Outputs
- 6 x Analog Inputs
- Web GUI
- SCADA protocols: Modbus,
- DNP3, IEC-104, BACnet
- Up to 5 concurrent masters (Modbus TCP, DNP3 TCP or BACnet TCP, IEC-104)
- Up to 400 additional I/O points
- I/O points split between 2
- Up to 10 Modbus-TCP slaves
Get in touch to talk about your project
Can we help?
Our expert team are waiting for your call to assist!
Whether your right at the beginning or ready to specify your project requirements we are ready to take your call.
The way forward
Every project is different, our expert team adapts and works with you towards your solution.