Highly reliable delivery of TDM traffic over packet
The Megaplex-1 is specifically designed to address the needs of critical infrastructure network operators who are migrating to next-generation Ethernet or IP/MPLS communications. This includes utilities, transportation and government users. It enables seamless service migration with a scalable TDM over packet pseudowire engine and comprehensive multiservice support for PDH, high and low speed data, analog voice, and Teleprotection devices.
Key Take Aways
- Grooming and transmitting analog voice and TDM-based services over packet using standard pseudowire technology
- Wide range of services: E1/T1, FXO/FXS/E&M, IEEE C37.94, programmable serial ports and more
- PWE redundancy per tunnel for ultra-fast hitless restoration ensures maximum service uptime
- Bridge functionality with two optical/copper GbE uplinks and up to four FE user interface ports
- 1U 19-inch fanless enclosure with redundant, wide-range power supply (AC/DC)
- Operational temperature range: -5°C to 55°C (23°F to 131°F)
Get in touch to talk about your project
Can we help?
Our expert team are waiting for your call to assist!
Whether your right at the beginning or ready to specify your project requirements we are ready to take your call.
The way forward
Every project is different, our expert team adapts and works with you towards your solution.