Ruggedised IIoT Gateway
The SecFlow-1p allows secure connectivity over wireless or fibre networks for industrial devices.
These devices include RTUs, smart meter aggregation devices, IoT base stations or concentrators, CCTV cameras, point-of-sale devices, and more. RADview’s security information and event management (SIEM) enables the collection of all security events detected in the network. The system collects events from SecFlow devices and displays them visually on customisable dashboards.
Key Take Aways
Industrial IoT Backhaul Demo
- vCPE-OS operating system hosting of third-party software using Docker container technology
- Multiservice support: GbE copper and fibre, serial RS-232/485
- Single and dual cellular modem for a 2G/3G/4G/5G/450 MHz uplink; dual SIM for always-on connectivity
- WiFi connectivity as an access point
- Dynamic routing with OSPF, BGP, VRF and secure VPN using IPsec, DMVPN and NAT for flexible connectivity
- Cyber security suite: 802.1X, IPsec encryption with automated PKI, stateful firewall
- Serial protocol handling with transparent tunnelling/protocol conversion/terminal server for IEC 60870-5-101, IEC 60870-5-104, Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP, and DNP3.0 RTU to TCP
- Zero-touch provisioning, firewall configuration, fault management and reporting, bulk software upgrade, and database management using RADview
Get in touch to talk about your project
We can help?
Our expert team are waiting for your call to assist!
Whether you are at the beginning or ready to specify your project requirements we are ready to take your call.
The way forward
Every project is different, our expert team adapts and works with you towards your solution.